Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I have mercury poisoning. I had a cracked root canal in my…

Customer Question
I have mercury poisoning ...

I have mercury poisoning

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I had a cracked root canal in my sinus cavity, which is how I got it. I had 4 other teeth back teeth (molars) with old root canals, which I've had the mercury removed. I see a pain doctor for the nerve pain, i take oxycodone and cylexa for the nerve pain. I'm taking supplements, mostly vitamins, also chlorella, N-A-C and Glutathione. I was referred to a neurologist by my primary care physician office but haven't been able to find a doctor to rid my body of the mercury. It's burning me from the inside. My scalp, my ears, tongue, neck, shoulders, back, my ears will not stop ringing, they have been ringing since 2015, The nerve pain started in 2016.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

No, none. I was a very healthy active person before I got sick in 2014 I was tested and tested positive for mercury poisoning in march 2017

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Only that my tooth upper left molar had a root canal, it was cracked because I grind my teeth.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/12/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 2 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

you should first see your primary care doctor

and get a blood mercury level

if that is high, you may need chelation therapy to help bring down mercury levels.

Thank you Dr. David

do you have other questions?

Family Physician, Doctor