Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My blood pressure is very low 91 over 51, and my heart rate…

Customer Question
My blood pressure is...

My blood pressure is very low 91 over 51, and my heart rate is 100 and I have no energy, should I be concerned?

Doctor's Assistant: When was last time you had a check up? Have you been feeling dizzy or lightheaded?

Yes Note I had 3 stents put in 8 months ago

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

While sitting down 2 days ago I felt extremely nauseous and broke out in an extreme sweat. I also had a mild stroke 6 months ago

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/12/2017
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Do you have any symptoms like nausea, dizziness. sweating right now?

Just some minor dizziness and very little energy

Thanks for the reply.

I would recommend you to take lots of fluids and mild salty juice or fluid to raise your blood pressure and go to ER for thorough examination and an EKG as well to rule out any cardiac problem as you had one episode two days back as well. So it is better to seek urgent care to be on safe side.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

I hope you are feeling better.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.