Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I was having spot on my skins since last 8 year,on that i…

Customer Question
I was having white...

I was having white spot on my skins since last 8 year,on that i saw doctor and he suggest it is just allergy due to hot climate. i just took medicine but

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Other are perfectly fine there are no issues just now the white spot are increased and it is covering almost whole body

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/12/2017
Doctor: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Can you attach a picture of the white spots here?