Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a cough from a cold and have been taking guaifenesin…

Customer Question
I have a cough...

I have a cough from a cold and have been taking guaifenesin which seems to not be working. Shat happens if I tajke

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the cough? Are you having any other symptoms?

No, the cold has gone, just left with the ciugh.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I’ve had two minor strokes and two GI bleeds and take meds for the stroke. I teally want to sleep but can’t.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/12/2017
Doctor: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Can you repeat your question, i believe part of it was cut off. Are you asking whether you can take anything to help you sleep?