Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Over the weekend I threw up when I was gagging I got a

Customer Question
Hi over the weekend...

Hi over the weekend I threw up when I was gagging I got a violent headache like a flu type but pounding but it went away and I was ok the next night vomited again got same headache but it also went away tonight had sex got the headache again pounding pain but it is going away what is it

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

Nausea for both days not today today I got it after sex

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Hi blood sugar and thyroid and I have a tooth that has to come out

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/12/2017
Doctor: Dr.Anil, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience. I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What are your age and gender?

Associated dizziness, fever, neck stiffness?

Blurred vision, stuffy nose, sore throat?

Have you monitored your blood pressure so far?

Bloating and flatulence?

Stress and anxiety?

Diarrhea?

Are you taking any medications?

Waiting for your response.
Thanks

65 female alittle dizzy some diarrhea no monitor of blood pressure bad sinus all the time my pressure could be up lots of stress
Can’t you answer I have my own dr I don’t need to pay you 50 bucks