Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

For 4/5 hours now, I've been having mild chest pain on the…

Customer Question
for 4/5 hours now, I've...
for 4/5 hours now, I've been having mild chest pain on the right upper side of my chest. it isn't constant but I always get a twinge of pain in the exact same spot whenever I swallow. i thought it was gas pain at first as i get that a lot but it doesn't last this long and doesn't happen when I swallow. Im not a stranger to heartburn, indigestion and things like that. but this pain is kinda new, with it lasting so long. it feels like the pain you get when you've ate something too quick and you get that weird strange chest pain for a short period of time. im 17. what could this be and can I make it go away somehow?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/12/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

What is your age?

Gender?

What is your question about your situation?

17, biologically female and my question is what could it be and is there anything I can do at home to relive it or make it go away ?

Ill opt out for another expert to help you

uh okay