Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

What cause for nasal discharge. No med. have not seen Dr.

Customer Question
What cause for green...

What cause for green nasal discharge

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No med. have not seen Dr.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Many Allergies, pneumonia twice this year

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
12/11/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 2 months ago

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

How long has this been going on?

Any fever or headache with it?

Headache, facial pain but no elevated temp. Has been going on several days except green discharge started today, prior days was thick yellow
I only need the cause of green discharge, I have paid for an answer

OK

Sounds like you've got a sinus infection and it may be viral and will run it's course in a few days

For now you can take oral probiotics and use a saline nasal irrigation system

But if it doesn't clear up in about three days you need to see your doctor to see if you need a course of oral antibiotics for a bacterial sinusitis

Please let me know if you need any more information

I am waiting for an answer, if I can't get the answer I paid for I will mark this site as a sham for more money.

I just gave you my answer above--didn't you see it?

OK waited long enough, contacting pay pal to dispute this charge.

For now you can take oral probiotics and use a saline nasal irrigation systemBut if it doesn't clear up in about three days you need to see your doctor to see if you need a course of oral antibiotics for a bacterial sinusitis

I just reposted my answer

It took too long and suggestion I would dispute the charge to get an answer. I would not recommend this site.

Did you at least get my answer?

Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor