Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Are pink hues on palms of hands and tops of feet signs of…

Customer Question
Are pink hues on...

Are pink hues on palms of hands and tops of feet signs of gout

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

Good I'm 84 and have gout

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Have thalesemia minor

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2017
Doctor: Dr. Huynh, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
Dr. Huynh
Dr. Huynh, Board Certified Physician

Good morning, I'm Dr. Huynh, a board certified physician. Welcome to JustAnswer! Please allow me a moment to review your responses and I will reply shortly.

A gout attack generally affects one joint only and will have pink/red color, swelling, and a lot of pain. It can also feel very warm to the touch compared to other areas of your skin. Are you currently taking medication for Gout?

alopurinol