Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

One last question... I have a zpack ( 6 250 MG pills )....

Customer Question
Second opinion] one last question.....
Second opinion] one last question... I have a zpack ( 6 250 MG pills ).... How much should I take??
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/11/2017
Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Hello!

My name is***** to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks

Doctor: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

For treatment of a chlamydia infection, you should take Zpack given as a single 1000 mg dose, that is you have to take four 250 mg pills together. This is very effective and will cure the chlamydial infection and avoid its complications.

Take care.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger on a mobile device).
It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.
Thank you!

Dear customer,
Were you able to read my answer?
Did I answer your question? Please reply.
Thank you!