Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

How is this esophagitis supposed to last????

Customer Question
How long is this esophagitis...
How long is this esophagitis supposed to last????
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/10/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

what is the cause of it?

Taking Predisone for Psorisis after a badTaking Predisone after a very bad reaction to Humira
I was on it for almost 3 weeks when I started to have some trouble swallowing and looked up on the computer which told me the problem was the Predisone..

It could be a fungal esophagitis though

prednisone is known to cause this

have you had this tested?

no
no have not had it tested

that would be the next step

do you still symptoms off prednisone?

just click send to reply

seems much better and am now with my family physician
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 6 months ago

Oh good! Good to hear

let me know how it goes

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Thanks for this question
I strive for 5 star service with all customers

If you have more questions, just reply. :)