Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

What side effects and or dangers are there taking Ocuvite?

Customer Question
What side effects and...

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Have not seen doctor yet, and am not on any prescribed medications.....just Vitamin C and Bcomplex

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Allergic to tetracycline

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not especially. Had Asthma as a kid, then got pneumonia at 7 yrs old which cured the asthma. Had pneumonia a second time in 1981

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/10/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 2 months ago

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Except for the possibility of constipation, unless you're allergic to the vitamins and minerals in the Ocuvite there are no dangers in taking it

Please let me know if you need any more information

Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor