Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have some bumps in my foreskin. Nothing just yellowish…

Customer Question
I have some bumps...

I have some bumps in my foreskin

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Nothing just yellowish bumps

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had an unprotected sex

Doctor's Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?

I went to see a sexual health doctor nearby .he told nothing to worry.it is just bumps .no dress.but I didn't mention about the unprotected sex

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/9/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 7 months ago

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Could you please post a photo for me on this page?