Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

On my way to room in hospital 2 teens - one pushing is a…

Customer Question
On my way to room...
On my way to room in hospital 2 teens - one pushing is a girl and a boy walking at bottom of stretcher. He removed my watch and kept it. When we got the partially darkened room in GA, the girl catherized me with a round kind of rod 3x and I am still sore after Nov 10 issue. Who can I notify, the 2 calls to police didn't come to talk to me but I heard one in hallway talking for 5-6 hours. No nurse in room.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/9/2017
Doctor: Dr. D. Love, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. D. Love, Doctor

Hello from JustAnswer. This is Dr. Love.

If the police will not respond, then the other alternative is to file a complaint with hospital administration. While explaining the situation to the administrative representative, you can also discuss that you also want a report to law enforcement.

If the phone number for administration or a dedicated number for complaints is not readily available, then you can call the general hospital number and request to speak to administration.