Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My husband fell off a semi-trailer at work on Dec 5th (onto…

Customer Question
my husband fell off a...
my husband fell off a semi-trailer at work on Dec 5th (onto concrete). He broke a small bone in his pelvis and also pulled the groin area of his right leg.
He's in the hospital still here in the small town we live in. Our doctor plans to keep him until his pain is under control.
I have a question about the healing of the groin area. Can you help me on this?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/9/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

thanks for requesting me

sorry to hear about your husband

what questions do you have?