Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am a 46 year old man that have been married for 28 years…

Customer Question
I am a 46...

I am a 46 year old man that have been married for 28 years to the same woman and as you can guess we don't have sex very often and I mean it's been about two years , and no I have not been unfaithful. But I have noticed that I developed a red/ pink ring around my penis just behind the head seems like dry skin and I am very concerned but also really embarrassed to ask anyone. What should I do ?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Do you notice any redness or scaling?

It's been about 2 -3 weeks and ya it does seam like it's seems like dry skin and maybe some scaling not really sure .

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I feel like I'm totally stressed out with this situation in my life also I think I may have hemorrhoids .

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/9/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 8 months ago

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Could you please post a photo for me on this page?