Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Is it possible to determine any other sex partners with my…

Customer Question
Is it possible to...

Is it possible to determine any other sex partners with my woman by doing a comprehensive analysis of my own sperm?

Doctor's Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?

Yes. Overall health excellent at 74 yrs of age.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No. I’m not sure you got my question, however.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/9/2017
Doctor: Ross, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Ross
Ross, Doctor

hello DR Ross IM a urologist I will try to help. can you restate your question

your sperm only have characteristics of you

they only have your DNA

can you ask a more specific question so I may try to help

I just learned that her copulins can enter his penis, go down the penile tract and possibly fill his gonads, then he ejaculates it all into her vagina. Then she comes home and I put my penis into all of that and when her copulins enter my penis and go from there into my gonads and then I have my sperm tested, got the picture?

​I cannot say in my 30 years urology have I ever heard that the immune system is very protective of the testesb

He asked me to restate my question which I did. Can he send me a written answer?

my answer stand the immune system would not allow that

I don't do calls sorry good luck

Maybe I’m not being clear in stating my question

copulin are aminoacids those are not identified with a person the are part of our building blocks

again sperm can not absorb free aminoacids

That may be. According to the info I got yesterday on Google copulin seek sperm. A woman sitting in one place for a while will emit copulin into the air which can be picked up by a man through the nasal cavaty. In the case of sexual activity the copulin seek the sperm of a man. Also the sperm of a man seek any soft spongy area to burrow into.