Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have had 2 heart attacks and have 5 stents last MI was…

Customer Question
I have had 2...

I have had 2 heart attacks and have 5 stents last MI was 7-9-2017..i dont have insurance is there online help for prescriptions i need to get by in meanwhile before i get health insurance? i am out of heart rate plavix and anxiety meds for a week now and am jumping out of my skin

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?

A week and the last time i ran out of medications i had a second heart attack and i am afraid same thing will happen this time besides fact i think i am going to die every minute of the day

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Hypertension and social anxiety

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/7/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 7 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

if you need new prescriptions written, you can find a free or low-fee clinic at www.freeclinics.com

if you are looking for discounts on your current prescriptions, you can look up the cheapest pharmacies in your area at GoodRx.com

Does that help answer your question?