Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

What are the side effects of taking a 4mg Tizanidine three…

Customer Question
What are the side...

What are the side effects of taking a 4mg Tizanidine three hours after having taken an oxycodone 5-325mg tablet

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No other medications...my wife has pulled muscles in her back.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

She takes NO medications, even OTC. She is 83 years young.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nothing.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/7/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 7 months ago

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Actually there should be little if any side effects

The combination might make one a little drowsy but otherwise there'd be no problem with that

Please let me know if you need any more information