Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

How to stop the electric shock shooting pain on the top of…

Customer Question
How to stop the...

How to stop the electric shock shooting pain on the top of my right foot that is happening every 4 or 5 seconds

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Strangely, only happens every 2 months and lasts sometimes 2 days but sometimes 4 or 5 hours.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had back surgery in 2012 and both feet are numb on the tops.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/7/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 7 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

I am writing the answer for you and will get back to you in 4-5 minutes. If you get a phone call request, you may ignore it as that is an automated site trigger. Thank you.