Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am 70 yrs old, & somtimes masturbate, but no semen ejectd…

Customer Question
I am 70 yrs...

I am 70 yrs old, & somtimes masturbate, but no semen ejectd whae

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I take tabletss subscribed by doctor.asprin,cordarone,lasix,inspra,lipitor,ulsen, at night lexotan, sinogan, my symptoms have been only the last year half

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/7/2017
Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Hello!

My name is***** to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks

It sound that you may be suffering from a medical condition called - Retrograde ejaculation - it is a condition where semen enters into into the bladder instead of going out through the urethra during ejaculation.

To diagnose, this condition, Urine analysis has to be done.

In this test, urine specimen which is obtained shortly after ejaculation will reveal a large amount of sperm in the urine.

It can occur due to Side effect of certain medications used to treat high blood pressure, prostate enlargement and depression.

It can also be related with Nerve damage or blockage in the urethra.

Other possible reasons are- damage to the prostate or semen-producing glands.

Medications, used to treat this condition are-

• Imipramine (Tofranil)
  • Midodrine
  • Chlorpheniramine.

It would help to keep the bladder neck muscle closed during ejaculation.

Please see your doctor for clinical evaluation and get this issue managed.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going.

Do you need further assistance?

I am ONLINE for your help.

Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me.I am happy to help you.

If you are done,then please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh