Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am 75 and suddenly twice l have gone to toilet and and it…

Customer Question
I am...

I am 75 and suddenly twice l have gone to toilet and and it does. A bleeding then it stop then maybe a week later l feel a heavy feeling.and it happens again. L don't fertile

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

I had a very itchy rash and stopped the metformine

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?

Stopped using soap but when l drink too much water etc bladder gets too heavy and the period starts or a quick flush then stops

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Never been sick except gallbladder taken out 1970

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
I have diabetes 2 l have felt like l dehydrated but have drunk lots. But have to constantly run to the toilet. Other than when this flooding occurs l am reasonably ok. But since 1970 be great. Since my husband died I have for the last three years felt something wrong. But blood loss only started this month
12/7/2017
Doctor: Dr. Pravin, Physician replied 7 months ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Medicine specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Are you suggesting that you bleed fresh blood when you are passing stools in the toilet ?

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

No only three times I have passed fresh blood when urinating. It just seems likely me my bladder doesn't know when it is full.

Does urine come out when you cough or sneeze?

it does l feel like l have dehydrated l am constantly drinking and rushing to the toilet

Do you have fever ?

this sounds like a severe urinary tract infection

Do you have antibiotics with you ?