Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I peeled skin off of my dry lip and it was very sensitive.

Customer Question
I peeled skin off...

I peeled skin off of my dry lip and it was very sensitive. It felt raw and sung a bit. I have a cat that I kissed after I did peeled the skin and sometimes she gives me bumps and makes me itch because i’m slight allergic. The next day I woke up and had a clear little bubble on my lip where the skin was peeled. what could this be?! I’ve had the same sex partner as well as no signs of anything like this before.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Do you notice any redness or scaling?

Couple of days

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

And no. just soreness

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/7/2017
Doctor: Dr.Anil, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience. I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

Is it painful, itchy?

Is it fluid filled blister?

Fever?

Are you taking any medications?

Please upload a picture to review.

Waiting for your response.
Thanks