Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Pain & tinkling on the top of my left foot & toes, happening…

Customer Question
Pain & tinkling on...

Pain & tinkling on the top of my left foot & toes, happening more often & pain more server

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

My be a year, nothing really

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

All blood test are good, it feels like nerve pain intense

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/7/2017
Doctor: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 8 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

Are you able to move that foot well? Any weakness?

All good there

If you aren't having any weakness then the tingling could be from a pinched nerve in the ankle or in the knee. More often in the ankle.

OK thanks

Glad I could help.

A podiatrist or a good physical therapist can advise you on the proper exercises and stretches to unpinch the nerve.

I hope I provided you with a 5-star service.

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

Dr. Mo

Please click the rating button when you get a chance.

-Dr. Mo

For the second time,thank you and good bye
Thank you for the third time,for your advice, goodbye

I'll have customer service reach out to you as well but I won't get paid until you click the rating button. Once you do then you won't get any more messages about this. If you have a moment please click the star-rating button, that would help me greatly.

-Dr. Mo