Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I would like my nose to look normal. It is beginning to look…

Customer Question
I would like my...

I would like my nose to look normal. It is beginning to look like a Drinker's nose.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Are you having any breathing problems?

It has graduated, but no breathing problems.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I only take some minor blood pressure medicine.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/7/2017
Doctor: Dr. Pravin, Physician replied 7 months ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Medicine specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Do you have a photo of the nose area?

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

I have no photos and not sure how to do that.

Does your nose have bumps ?

Is your nose red ?