Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a sore right heel. No visiable signs of injury, no…

Customer Question
I have a sore...

I have a sore right heel. No visiable signs of injury, no recent accidents, very painful when walking.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

3 days now

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

The pain is worse when I am normally walking Nothing; no allergies, no other health issues. Recently had full lab work done, everything okay

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/6/2017
Doctor: Richard Han, Board Certified MD replied 7 months ago
Richard Han
Richard Han, Board Certified MD

Hello and thank you for your question. My name is***** am a board-certified physician with over 15 years of clinical experience and I am happy to help you. Can you tell me the exact location of your sore heel? Is it directly on the curved bony portion? More toward the bottom of the heel? Along the Achilles tendon? Have you had any accidents or trauma to your heel that you recall? how old are you? Any other medical problems? Thank you in advance for your replies.