Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Can yo have a semen discharge when not having sex? This is.

Customer Question

Can yo have a semen discharge when not having sex?
JA: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?
Customer: Yes this is. The overall health is very god though I do take blood pressure meds and Tamsuloson for frequent ruination at night
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have a history of kidney stones
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Yes, that is lpossible and mostly it is the precum or pre-ejaculate ( a thin fluid produced by the coeper's glands) which can leak without having sex and it may contain small amount of sperm.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!