Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I use cortef 10mg a date, have Addison's, can I use a

Customer Question
I use cortef 10mg...

I use cortef 10mg a date , have Addison's, can I use a topical arnica I n muscle rub for soreness?

Doctor's Assistant: Is the condition chronic, or acute?

Chronic, have damage to kidneys

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Have heart murmur, copd

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
12/5/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 8 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

I use arnica in my practice all the time.

It will not interfere with your medications.

Topical is perfectly safe in all respects.

OK, let em know if you have more questions.

Also, please click a positive rating on the rating scale. [This must be done manually on the rating scale on the page]. In fact, a 5 rating squares me with JustAnswer and allows me to provide prompt and accurate service to you, but does not increase your cost. And, I will be here for any follow up needed.

Thank you

Anytime

Please do not forget to click a 5 rating, or I am not fully credited or paid

Thanks