Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

If you have neck cancet and it has been treated but now

Customer Question
If you have neck...

If you have neck cancet and it has been treated but now there is physiologic FDG distribution with uniform uptake within liver and spleen. Tracer excertion can be visualized in bilateral kidneys, ureters and urinary blader.

Doctor's Assistant: Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/5/2017
Doctor: Dr. Sohaib, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor

Hello and thank you for the question.
Answers given are for informational purposes only and are not meant to replace an exam by an in-person.
I am Dr. Sohaib, a practicing Internal Medicine Consultant with over 13 years of clinical experience and I will do my best to help you today.

This is a PET CT report. It is a normal study.

What is your concern about this report?

This is a reassuring report not suggestive of any tumor or its recurrence.

My goal is to provide you with Excellent Service - if satisfied with the response, Please do not forget to give 5 Star Rating to my service as this is the only way I get credit for my time and expertise on your question.
If you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.
Kindest Regards.