Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My face is somewhat swollen, I don't know if it is sinuses…

Customer Question
My face is somewhat...

My face is somewhat swollen, I don't know if it is sinuses or a tooth. I don't currently have a toothache. It's tender to the touch. It's just to the right and down a little of the right side of my nose.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?

No other skin issues. I really noticed it the most yesterday

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I'm on a lot of medications for depression, blood pressure and anxiety...but I've been on them a long time.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
12/5/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 8 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

A swollen face will require your doctors exam.

I do understand the situation.

What is your actual question for us?