Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a blister pack of Azythromycin that is 4 months

Customer Question
I have a blister...

I have a blister pack of Azythromycin that is 4 months old..never opened. Can I take it?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

A bad cold,that could turn into pneumonia

Doctor's Assistant: Do you have a fever? Do you have any other existing medical conditions?

Temp is 100.5

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
12/5/2017
Doctor: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

Since when do you have these symptoms? Are you having a sore throat?

a little sore throat from drainage..but I just found out I read the blister pack wrong..it expires June 2018..so I will ask another question..can Zyrtec be taken with Azythromycin?

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

Zyrtec can certainly be taken with azithromycin. This is safe and there is no interaction between these medications.

Take care.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger on a mobile device).

It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.
Thank you!

Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor