Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Multiple lymph nodes inflamed and sore on left side; extreme…

Customer Question
Multiple lymph nodes inflamed...

Multiple lymph nodes inflamed and sore on left side; extreme fatigue; no fever or chills

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Lymph nodes began swelling and hurting last week: FNP at urgent care recommended ultra sound of nodes;

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have MS

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/5/2017
Doctor: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.

What is your question regarding this?

Thank you!

Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.

Are you having a sore throat or ear pain or cold symptoms? What is the size of the largest lymph node?