Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have been having issues with spotting on the pill for the…

Customer Question
Hi i have been...

Hi i have been having issues with spotting on the pill for the last 8 weeks. Is Primolout N the best medication to help? I'm going away for a weekend in a few weeks and would really like to stop the spotting for that

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Noramin 1 no aleragies

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No, nothing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/5/2017
Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Dear customer

This is Dr. Josh. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

Yes,go ahead with Primolut-N 5mg Tablet. It contains Norethisterone 5 mg .

As you are going for a weekend ,this will be best medicine to postpone your periods.

To delay your periods you need Norethisterone tablets 5mg three times a day starting 3-4 days before a period is due. It is then taken every day in the same dosage until such time until it is convenient for the period to begin when you stop taking the tablets.

That means that till you take the tablet- you will not get any periods or any spotting & you can enjoy you weekend holidays .

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh