Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

29, M, 6’2, 220, RHR 70, Resting BP 120/85, excercizes And…

Customer Question
29, M, 6’2, 220, RHR...
29, M, 6’2, 220, RHR 70, Resting BP 120/85, excercizes And eats well, no family history of heart issues, non smoker. No meds.
Recent changes to diet, added protein powder before workout which has caused gastrointestinal
Distress.
I’m writing because I was sitting in a meeting this morning drinking a tea and all the sudden I get this dull throbbing type pain on my left side inside my chest around my nipple. This immediately freaked me out and my face went flush, it may have been in my head but it felt like it may* have been pulsating with my heartbeat . To discribe the feeling better, imagine when someone pokes a bruise and you get that dull sore pain, it felt like that but in my chest. That’s the best way I can describe it but it only lasted like 30 seconds and ten went away. It came back again right after I ate lunch but then went away just as quick.
I have been diagnosed with acid reflux but this didn’t feel like reflux. I also started a more intense workout routine so I was exhausted from that the day before. Thoughts?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
12/5/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 6 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

I would consider following for your symptoms;

1) Esophageal spasm
2) Esophageal motility disorder
3) Esophagitis.

As this came after your meal.

Seems to be nothing to worry with low risk factors for heart disease.

Your symptoms were not typical of heart issue.

You may get an EKG to resolve the anxiety and also confirm non cardiac issue.

" I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

I am receiving texts on my phone about this discussion but I am not the person who signed up. Please remove my phone number from this account

Sir,

We experts only answer the question. Rest everything is done by the site administration.

Please contact customer support.