Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Can you explain the results of my shoulder MRI? The workmen…

Customer Question
Can you explain the results...
Can you explain the results of my shoulder MRI? The workmen comp doctors are giving me the runaround.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/4/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

what is your MRI scan result?

how old are you?

what happened to your shoulder?

I just sent pictures.
35
First time a year and a half ago I tripped and slammed into it. Arm went limp and wouldn't let me lift anything without excruciating pain. Pain persisted off and on each day. Three weeks ago, I was shoving boxes on a conveyer belt and the pain flared up really bad. Muscles have felt fatigued sense. Putting on a seat belt wears my arm out and causes an intense dull pain. I've been getting less that 3 hours sleep a night because I'm a side sleeper and I'll toss on to it. Bicep has started to hurt recently and feels like a rubber band stretched too tight. My grip is weak and I keep dropping stuff.

these are the scout films

not the whole MRI study.

you don't have your MRI scan report?

they gave me a cd with a program on it that will only open in Internet Explorer 6 which I do not have and cannot install on my computer, so I just pulled what images I could find from it. I have a lot more images, but I do not know which ones you would need. And all of them are to big to upload at once.

yes, there can be 100 or more images for a full shoulder MRI scan

it takes a long time to look at a full MRI image

you should ask for a copy of the shoulder MRI report from the radiology department which performed the study.

I would be happy to review the report with you

or you can try to upload the whole disk up to a large file sharing site like www.dropbox.com

and then post the http link here.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/72fs8o9u4x9iw4c/AAD78Sk-R-OFq-WqQsiFfqLQa?dl=0
I sent you a link for all the pictures I could pull off the cd.
Did you have a chance to look at the mri pictures?
Did you ever have a chance to look at the MRIs? The workmen comp doctors are trying to throw out my case and make me pay for all the exams and medical as they are saying that it is severe arthritis and tendinitis. I have never had any pain in that shoulder before the incident, so I'm not sure how that's the case.