Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Legs tingling from pelvic region down to the feet and feet…

Customer Question
Legs tingling from pelvic...

Legs tingling from pelvic region down to the feet and feet falling asleep with light headedness when walking around.

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

No swelling. If I stay off my feet. It helps.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/4/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

are you male or female?

what is your height and weight?

how long have you had these symptoms?

you could have poor circulation into your feet and legs when you sit down.

this can come from lack of exercise and poor flexibility over time.

51
Male
5'7"
150 lbs
Just started a couple hours ago

I see. are you able to exercise and do more stretching

yoga and stretching over time can help improve flexibility and improve your circulation into your legs

do you sit a lot at your job?

No I am on my feet walking around all day.

I see.

you could have a slipped disk in your lower back which can pinch nerves going to your legs.

do you have health insurance to be able to see a doctor and get some testing done of your legs and circulation in your legs?