Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Last week I had a mild stomach virus, achy legs, headache. I…

Customer Question
Last week I had...

Last week I had a mild stomach virus, achy legs, headache. I felt awful for over 2 days and then felt so much better. I stayed in bed and slept for many hours. This past weekend I almost felt totally better. Today, Monday, I'm feeling some aches are back and like it is starting over again. Is this typical of a viral bug.. By the way, I went to a doctor last week. She said I had a virus and rest. No fever, blood pressure normal, etc.

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

The headache is very slight. Advil helps alot. Last night I was very hungry, today, not so much.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nothing else other than very nervous about disease in general. I have always been this way. I'm 72 years old.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/4/2017
Doctor: Richard Han, Board Certified MD replied 7 months ago
Richard Han
Richard Han, Board Certified MD

Hello and thank you for your question. My name is***** am a board-certified physician with over 15 years of clinical experience and I am happy to help you. Can you tell me please, are you still having diarrhea? Have you been able to eat and drink, and are you urinating normally? Any tingling or pins and needles feeling in the hands or feet? Thank you in advance for your replies.