Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I was just wondering why my ankles hurt during the night and…

Customer Question
I was just wondering...

I was just wondering why my ankles hurt during the night and upon waking

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

It's been going on for a while. It seems like my foot tips forward becauss I sleep on my back

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I suffer from chronic pain and I have degenerative disc disease. I also had a Rhizotomy 3 1/2 weeks ago

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
12/4/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 8 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age and gender?

Does the pain in ankles resolve in the day time?

Is there any swelling?

Were any investigations done for it?

What are your present medications?

I'm a 64 year old female. Thr pain does resolve during the day but I do get some pain during the day
I take several medications' I did have surgery a year ago for a torn tendon in my left ankle
Are you there Dr?