Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Can I take nucleo cmp forte together with neurotinin for…

Customer Question
Can I take nucleo...

Can I take nucleo cmp forte together with neurotinin for neck pain?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the neck pain? Are you experiencing any numbness or tingling?

No. it has been about 2 months and am undergoing physio and the doctor has prescribed nucleo and neurotinin and myospaz and Nat B (Vit B)

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am mildly hypertensive taking Irovel 150mg and Nebilong AM 25mg

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/4/2017
Doctor: Onlinedoc, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, Doctor

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.
I'm reviewing your question now & will post back with the reply soon.

I understand your concern.
As per your description, Yes you can take them with an interval of 6-8 hours.

"I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today!
Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).
We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

Respected customer,
Do you have any other follow up question?
May I help you more?
Please avoid poor/bad rating.
Waiting for your reply.

Dear Doctor,
The response was very brief. I have also noted that I have been charged $22 yet I was informed that it was $5?

Sorry for late reply.

Sorry for any misunderstanding regarding question charges.

Please contact customer care for charges issue.

If you would like to discuss this further about drug combination or have any additional questions, please reply to my answer and I will get right back to you.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thanks.