Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I live in a small are with no pain clinics and even if I…

Customer Question
I live in a...

I live in a small are with no pain clinics and even if I travel I'll probably get no help. I have fibromyalgia, severe degraded tmj, mctd bursitis migraines and just constant pain. Also had a triple tier spinal surgery last December. I'm fed up with the politicians taking away pain meds from people who genuinely need them. I'm in such a depression and I don't know how many years I want to live in this severity of pain. I have children to care for I go to counseling I am at my wit's end. What are we supposed to do. These regulators are going to simply end up making a bunch of people who just want quality of life into a bunch or heroin junkies. I would never do heroin myself but I know that's what's gonna happen I am at my wit's end. So low and I don't want to go anywhere or do anything and take care of my baby girls but take no pleasure in it. It's sick and sad. Any ideas any suggestions even any slight encouragement because I am so low I'm barely surviving...

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?

I go to counseling at least once a week I try to talk to friends or family but they can't help so they don't want to hear it they want to pretend it doesn't exist.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have had some pretty intense bouts of bursitis which doesn't sound so bad but this was. I have hypothyroidism asthma chronic fatigue depression honestly anxiety and agoraphobia. I am on disability

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
also i have had many tests, mris cat scans blood workups 2 c sections and sterilization, terrible stomach issues, problems with my feet when i was younger, many neurological tests and endowhateverscopy for ulcer as well as the upper gi test. ive had chronic sinusitus for many years and daily headaches from the degredation in my jaw joints. life doest even seem worth living, and insomnia regular and early rise and short bursts and gastric refluex. i just need help and god i just need help. i only go on hecause my kids need me and the councelling only helps enough to keep me alive. idont know what to say and im at a loss for what to do.
12/4/2017
Doctor: Dr. D. Love, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. D. Love, Doctor

Hello from JustAnswer. This is Dr. Love.

I am sorry that you are having so many problems.

What medicines are you currently taking?

please i tried to start typing info and got about 1/16th at the most through and the info just all disappeared. with my numbness and pain and stiffness in hands i do not believe i am capable of doing any kind of job getting through to you.. i did this because i am desperate. i know drs need to make their money but i am not in good shape with my physical problems. if you could see your way clear to have mercy on me please i cannot afford the 50 dollars for an uncertainty. i have money but only for certainties.please let me have a way to call you or call me at(###) ###-####and i can explain. forgive the terrible grammar. i have no physical way to make it more acceptable. my name is ***** ***** and my number is(###) ###-####or you can send me a number to call. i would appreciate the compassion, but i hold out no hope because i have experienced it so seldom in my life and i would not hold you accountable. it would simply be the norm. i wish us both luck one way or the other. karen

03 December 2017 06:13 please i tried to start typing info and got about 1/16th at the most through and the info just all disappeared. with my numbness and pain and stiffness in hands i do not believe i am capable of doing any kind of job getting through to you.. i did this because i am desperate. i know drs need to make their money but i am not in good shape with my physical problems. if you could see your way clear to have mercy on me please i cannot afford the 50 dollars for an uncertainty. i have money but only for certainties.please let me have a way to call you or call me at(###) ###-####and i can explain. forgive the terrible grammar. i have no physical way to make it more acceptable. my name is karen * and my number is(###) ###-####or you can send me a number to call. i would appreciate

I am not sure what you mean by "certainties." In your original question, you asked for any ideas or any suggestions, but whether I have any ideas or suggestions would depend upon what medicines have been tried.

The policies of JustAnswer is that I can only call if it is done through the proper mechanism.

Family Physician, Doctor