Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

What are the symptoms of arsenic poisoning? Extreme fatigue…

Customer Question
What are the symptoms...

What are the symptoms of arsenic poisoning?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Extreme fatigue multiple times daily. balance issues. polymyalgia rheumatic. significant asthma. brain fog throughout day. allergies.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

HAD MERCURY POISENING IN THE past--lost 41/2 months work. Avoid gluten for last 20 years--which means lots of rice substitutes. Take lots of supplements as well as asthma medications.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Oxygen anytime I lie down. Advair 500 in eve. Advair 250 in morning. Montelucast 10 mg. Nucala shot every 4 weeks. Nucala 4.5 mg. Armour 30 mg.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
12/3/2017
Doctor: JustAnswer, Board Certified Physician replied 4 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Board Certified Physician
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Doctor: ,  replied 4 months ago
Phone call session started
Family Physician, Doctor