Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have very painful toe nail beds. Was given orthotics shoes…

Customer Question
I have very painful...

I have very painful toe nail beds. Was given orthotics shoes but it doesn`t help. I`m not diabetic.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

I would say about a year. Wearing shoes, walking.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Such as?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/3/2017
Doctor: Dr. Scott, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Scott, Doctor

Hi there,
I am Dr. Scott - it is my pleasure to assist you today.
Please give me a minute to review your question and type up an answer.
Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

What else have you tried?

Have you tried Epsom salt baths?

Did you receive my previous answer?