Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My left leg is swollen and has been tender for a week. i am…

Customer Question
My left leg is...

My left leg is swollen and has been tender for a week. i am fearful because I had a blood clot in the leg in 2008. I can walk and otherwise feel OK

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

I had a foot reflexolgy session earlier and have been sitting around

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am on an antibiotic for a skin rash. I am on Metoprolol, Lisinopril and HCTZ

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/3/2017
Doctor: JustAnswer, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Board Certified Physician
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
After relexology it felt much better. 5 hours later the leg feels harder and warmer than right leg. I have degenerative disc. Some times i get tingling in both feet.
Doctor: ,  replied 7 months ago
Phone call session started