Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Constant pain in my shoulder that started as a pain in my…

Customer Question
Constant pain in my...

Constant pain in my shoulder that started as a pain in my neck

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the neck pain? Are you experiencing any numbness or tingling?

It started i

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

It started on the the left side and now it's on my right side

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/3/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

you could have a pinched nerve in your neck causing pain in your shoulder

an MRI scan of your neck spine can tell for sure

how old are you?

do you have insurance to see a doctor to get a neck spine MRI scan?