Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have chest tightening, with no other symptoms other then…

Customer Question
I have chest tightening...

I have chest tightening, with no other symptoms other then shortness of breath and a sudden urge to urinate. It feels like my bra is on way too tight. Can last anywhere from 5-10 minutes

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?

My health has been perfectly fine. I’m 26 years old with two kids.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I’ve had this pain once before. Maybe 5 years ago. I thought I was having a heart attack, called ems and was told it was aneixty. Have no history of aneixty.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/3/2017
Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Myself Dr Josh. and I’m happy to help with your question today.Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

Does the chest pain increases upon exertion like on walking?

Any pain or numbness in left arm?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr. Josh

There is no numbness in my arms. And it just increases when I go to lay down. Increases where I start to shake.
But I am able to walk around, can hardly talk while it is happening.

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

The symptoms you have described can be due to angina.It occurs when heart is not getting enough blood and oxygen.It is most often caused by blockages in the arteries that supply blood to your heart.Angina may feel like pressure or squeezing in your chest.Stable angina isn't a heart attack, but it makes a heart attack more likely in the future.

Another possibility of your symptoms can be anxiety.Cause of anxiety attack is the body's normal "alarm system," the set of mental and physical mechanisms that allows a person to respond to a threat, tends to be triggered unnecessarily, when there is no danger

All types of chest pressure or chest pain should be checked by the doctor to rule out any heart disease.

So my best advise for you is to please make an appointment with your doctor to have the tests & examination done so as to rule out the heart disease and to know the exact underlying cause & then treatment will be done accordingly.

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Do you have any other follow up question?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

No thank you sir. I’ll folloq up with my doctor.

Dear customer

Thank you for the words of appreciation & for using just answer website.

And please don't forget to leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today,

we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

God bless you & take care.

Kind Regards
Dr.Josh