Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I was go in in bar the person who was serveing me as a cut…

Customer Question
I was go in...

I was go in in bar the person who was serveing me as a cut in is hand and blood was coming from it are there chances of getting infected as drink glass of whiskey which he serve me.

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

Fine this happen today only

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Now i am fine and fit.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/2/2017
Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Dear customer

This is Dr. Josh. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

No, there is no chance of HIV or other infection to transmit this way.

HIV virus is fragile by nature and is also extremely sensitive outside the body to even small fluctuations in temperature and the presence of oxygen.

Practically,HIV virus cannot survive outside human body.

For HIV transmission-there should be direct blood to blood contact.

So the person serving you in bar that has cut in his hand & blood coming out of it cannot transmit HIV or other infections.

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Do you have any other follow up question?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh