Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

A few days ago I woke up dizzy and had a hard time walking…

Customer Question
A few days ago...

A few days ago I woke up dizzy and had a hard time walking straight. That went away and no more of it in the last 4 days but tonight all of the sudden I feel a tingling on the left side of my face by the top of my check and ear?? Should I be concerned?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?

Just the one time for each and no skin conditions

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No I am really pretty healthy. I work out and do cardio and eat healthy

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
12/2/2017
Doctor: Dr.Anil, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience. I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

Ok

Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What are your age and gender?

Do you have a stuffy nose, clogged ears?

Ringing in ears?

Headache?

Any medical history of Diabetes, Hypertension, etc?

Are you taking any medications?

Slurred speech?

Waiting for your response.
Thanks

51 yrs old female and no to all the following questions

Thanks for all these additional information.

I understand your concern.

Well as you describe, I strongly recommend to visit Emergency room as such sudden tingling sensation on one side of face indicates the possibility of Transient Ischemic Attack.

Other possible cause may include Ear infection, Trigeminal neuralgia.

You should take OTC Aspirin and Meclizine ASAP.

Your blood pressure should be monitored.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.

Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s requested to avoid poor/bad rating.

Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.

It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks.