Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I sent you a question a few min ago ( age 64, 90 degree

Customer Question
I sent you a...

I sent you a question a few min ago ( age 64, 90 degree bend. When I gave credit card #***** every time I touch resume conversation it takes me back to the credit card screen. I filled it out twice. It acknowledged that I had already paid and I wouldn’t be charged twice but I can’t get back to our original conversation.

Doctor's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

I’m read, just very in-tech savey

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Un

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Have not talked to a doctor. Are you the one I was talking with earlier?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/2/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 7 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

It seems that your previous question has not posted.

Could you please provide detail here again.

I am sorry about the site glitch.

Thank you.

At age 64, what could have caused my penis to have formed a 90 degree bend just above the base when erect? Noticed a small lump on the left side just below the base only when erect about a month before the bend appeared. The lump in July of this year and the bend around August.
No,this is getting more expensive as I go. Sort of seems like I’m being baited into spending more money and still don’t know anything. I’m already into this for $29.00 and no result.

Thanks for the additional information. I am writing the answer for you and will get back to you in 4-5 minutes. If you get a phone call request, you may ignore it as that is an automated site trigger. Thank you.

Apologies for any intrusion of those automatic offers for phone calls. These are produced by the website automatically and outside of my control.

Your symptoms are suggestive of Peyronie disease.

Following are the various treatment modalities proposed for the Peyronie's disease;

Nonsurgical therapy for Peyronie's disease

Oral therapy

1) Vitamin E

2) Colchicine

3) Potassium aminobenzoate

4) Tamoxifen citrate

5) Carnitine

6) L-arginine

7) Pentoxifylline

Intralesional therapies

1) Steroids

2) Collagenase

3) Verapamil

4) Interferons

External energy therapies ; these are considered as latest techniques for the management.

1) Penile electroshock wave therapy

2) Iontophoresis

3) Combination therapy

a) Vitamin E and colchicine

b) Electroshock wave therapy with intralesional verapamil injection

c) Intralesional verapamil with oral carnitine or tamoxifen

d) Penile traction devices.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Peyronie may need surgery if the conservative measures may not help.

Surgical treatment of Peyronie's disease; these are new techniques.

1) Tunica albuginea plication

2) Peyronie's plaque incision/partial excision and human pericardial tissue grafting

3) Straightening with penile prosthesis.

" I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl