Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I want to know weather tinnitus 911 is a scam? I/m not sure.

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know weather tinnitus 911 is a scam?

Doctor's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I/m not sure. ***** ***** claims he has solved the answer to curing tinnitus.

Doctor's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have no idea.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just weather what I learned today online there is a cure for Tinnitus

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/1/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

still need help?

I haven't got an answer
I want my answer of line

Yes, this is a scam.

avoid it

there is no proven benefit

is this helpful?