Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

How much does it cost, I bought some in Mexico and it seems…

Customer Question
How much does it...

How much does it cost, I bought some in Mexico and it seems to work I was going to wait till I go on a cruise to buy more

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Don't feel hungry and more energetic

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No, I have been fine with them just going to run out in about 2weeks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/1/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

we are doctors here to answer medical questions.

we don't sell anything here.