Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I feel exertion on exercising, shortness of breath even why…

Customer Question
I feel exertion...

I feel exertion on exercising, shortness of breath even why lying down, tightness in the chest, dry cough etc.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath?

Yes

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I Have high blood pressure.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/1/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 7 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

when did your symptoms start?
have you seen a doctor for this issue yet?

It started on November 14, 2017. Yes I have seen a cardiologist.

did you have any testing done by the cardiologist?
are you on any medications for the high blood pressure?

No, will prefer that we chart.

so no tests run by the cardiologist?

and no medications?

Not now.

How old are you?

any history of lung problems (asthma or emphysema or are you a smoker?)
any history of stomach problems (acid reflux or GERD)?

This appears to be a scheme to rub people of their money. Why am I not getting answer to my first question?

I need further history in order to properly answer why you are having these symptoms.